As part of our ethical sustainability ethos, we are committed to Fair Trade and, for that reason, all of our teas, coffee, chocolate is Fair Trade and still delicious!
Motel Accommodation Facilities
All units are furnished with all that you will need for either business or leisure, whether you are travelling alone or in a group, including:
- Fully Kitchen Facilities in seven units
- Galley style Kitchen Facilities
- All Units are Serviced Daily
- Free Beverages
- Free milk on the day of check in
- FREE off-street parking.
- FREE 250Mb Wifi broadband per person per night.
- Special Hospital and Group Rates
- 26″ LCD TV, SKY and DVD players
- Relaxing garden setting.
- Continental breakfast available on request
- Restaurant chargebacks.
- Electric blankets on all beds.
- Heaters in all units
- Guest Laundry.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- All units are strictly NON-SMOKING
- Sorry – NO PETS
Motel Tour and Activity Booking Service
On your arrival at the motel we will give you a ‘virtual tour’ of the city pointing out all that there is to see and do and how best to get around. We also provide you with special maps that highlight all of the ‘must sees’ both in the City and on the Otago Peninsula.
We like to say that “we turn you from a stranger into an informed visitor”.
We can book you on tours to all of the major attractions at no extra cost and you can pay for it all on your motel bill.